Professional Education Foundation (PEF) has been established by a group of highly successful executives in their field, to offer equal opportunities to the academically qualified but under privileged students. Foundation's main objective is to alleviate poverty by providing financial assistance to the deserving students whose dream of getting professional education remains elusive due to lack of financial resources.
Funding will be provided to students getting admission in government run institutions all over Pakistan. PEF will support students for bachelors degree in the following disciplines:
Medicine & Surgery
Applicant should be able to get admission to one of the Government run professional university of college on his/her own merit.
Applicant should be able to prove that he/she is not in a position to fund the education
Targets for 2013-14
• Board of Governors has set a fund raising target of Rs. 25.5M for the year. Regular and corporate donors are being requested to maximize their donations to achieve the goal.
• A batch of 56 students (45 Male
& 11 Female) as professionals (30 ENGINEERS, 17 MBBS, 6 AGRICULTURISTS & 03 MBA) ready to serve the country.
• Intake of fresh first year students have already started at all universities/colleges. Students are advised to contact concerned Student Affairs Department and avail this opportunity.
• Six New MOUs were signed with Sind Jinnah Medical University Karachi, Ayub Medical College Abbotabad, Mehran Engg & Technology Jamshoro, Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro, Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi, and Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women Nawabshah.
• Nineteen MOUs signed with various universities/colleges – Details are available on web page.
• New Application and Qarze Hasna Forms are now available on Application Web Page.
2nd Carnival on 16th February 2014
• To meet it growing financial needs, Professional Education Foundation is organizing a fund raising Carnival on 16th February 2014. Students, corporate & regular donors are cordially invited to actively participate in this Carnival.
Join Us on Facebook
With a target attendance of 10,000 participants, there would be a great opportunity for all participants to not only enjoy the carnival activities, publicize their brands and most importantly prioritize our cause of “Poverty Alleviation through professional education” .
On Line Pledge Form Is Now Available on our Web Site:
• The corporate and regular donors can access our on line pledge form and submit their commitments.
CSO Certificate Award PCP-2013/301
• CSO certification award has been issued by Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy in recognition of meeting certification standards in the areas of Internal Governance, Financial Management & Programme Delivery.”